Mirye Monthly Release: Mirye RevCamp Issue 809

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Sep 11 15:57:27 EDT 2008

On 9/11/08 10:22 PM, "Mark Schonewille" <m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com>
wrote:

Hi Mark,

I wonder on such people as you.

I remember that during last 10 years, may be 5-7 other developers like you
have try stop me and us from sending to REALbasic, Revolution, Director
lists information about Valentina database.

And it was nice to see that while ONE person say DO NOT send it, usually
dozen have answer him -- I AM INTRESTED to read on this list any possible
information related to REALbasic, Revolution, Director, ...

You see point ?

Many new vistors can be on this list, which did not hear yet about Mirey, or
Valentina or may be about you product if it is target REV DEVELOPERS.
But If you product target e.g. housewife then of course no sense to send
your newsletter to this list.

All is clear like a day :-)

And this is one letter per month as I understand, it make your nervous???
I could understand if it was once per hours :-)

--
Best regards,

Ruslan Zasukhin
VP Engineering and New Technology