Zipping an application package by script

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Wed Sep 10 07:59:54 EDT 2008

I run Automator files in Rev to access the Quartz filters in OSX.

Here is a link to the stack file and Automator files:

Page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/QuartzRR.html

File:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/QuartzinRR.zip

Just build the Automator file and then run it from RR.

Regards,

Tom McGrath