Jacque tutorial - save form data to stack

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 9 15:43:06 EDT 2008

First try commenting out all but one line:
    put $QUERY_STRING into theTerms
   # set the uTerms of stack "sweet"  to   theTerms
    #save  stack "sweet"
    #put "" into buffer
    put "got here successfully" && the seconds

Then add each one to make sure there is not a line ending or other issue.

After that seems to work, try

if there is a stack "sweet" then put "Rev thinks there is a sweet stack"
put the effective filename of stack "sweet" && the seconds

Hope this helps.
I add the seconds to the output so I can see changes due to refresh even if
the other output remains the same.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas