linux: cannot load ssl library

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 13:27:27 EDT 2008

Thanks Stephen, that was an interesting suggestion, and I hadn't tried it in
2.9.  However, it just tells me 'there are no updates available'.  I was
using 'check for updates' in R3RC1 to update to R3RC3, but once the unlock
code for R3RC1 expired. it won't even start in order to check for updates.

Bernard