Icons in Rev Standalone's

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Tue Sep 9 06:34:10 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I have an application that runs on Mac OS X and Windows. I now have
the need to make different versions of the Application, and the only
difference is the Icon that is set in the Standalone Settings Window.
I build on a Mac and produce a Mac and Windows version, so I need the
Icon's set for both OS's. The standalone settings are held in one
"dummy" Slash Screen which is the file I open to do the "Save as
Standalone" command. My question is:

Is there anyway to set the Icons for both Mac or Windows
programmatically so I can automate the build? One thought I had was
if I could get at the standalone settings in the stack file for the
splash screen, but I can't seem to find any information on this.

Anyone have an ideas or suggestions?

Thanks a lot.

All the Best
Dave