can't access scripts

Friedrich F. Grohmann shedrup at ms9.hinet.net
Mon Sep 8 00:13:57 EDT 2008

Bruce,

Thanks for the hint but no, I don't use GLX2. I own a copy but so far
didn't feel the need to switch from Rev's script editor. Thus there
is no disturbing plugin in the Plugins folder.

Also, the problem described is not restricted to stacks I converted
from earlier HC incarnations. It happens, too, with stacks developed
from scratch in Revolution.

All the best,
Fritz