Revolution 3.0 > New script editor

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Sun Sep 7 10:11:10 EDT 2008

René,

You might want to post to the http://www.glx2.com site with anomalies
like these. That way users of GLX2 can see the answers and non-users
here don't have to filter through our tech support messages.

Are you using the latest release GLX2? It has been updated in the last
24 hrs. Also, the beta version has been updated. This may have killed
your bug.

Please let me know via the GLX2 site if the new versions help with
your problem.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Daniels & Mara, Inc.