can't access scripts

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Sat Sep 6 21:33:44 EDT 2008

Fritz, Mark,

As soon as I downloaded 3.0, I ran into the same problem with not
being able to edit scripts. I reported it immediately, but until your
references I thought I was the only one with this aberration. In my
case it holds true for HC stacks that I convert with 3.0 as well as
those previously converted by earlier RR versions. They act as if
there are no scripts. Not even an empty edit window. As I mentioned at
the time, I was unable to report this on the beta list, having not
been recognized, though I did receive notification that I was
activated. One or two of my emails were off list. Again, I just got no
response from anyone.

Joe Wilkins