Serious redraw problem in version 3

SteveTheWhelk whelkboy at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 6 15:39:46 EDT 2008

Hi Bernard,

It's build 750, the buy-early release version. I haven't bought it yet, but
the trial unlock code seemed to work, despite the site referring to version
2.9.

I've spent a while trapping events and have found that when the message
watcher window is open and it needs to update the field with a new event, I
get a redraw.

I've created a version of my library that entirely removes all lock and
unlock statements. Consequently, in 2.9, whenever I do anything, I see the
control go bananas whilst it redraws itself. In 3.0 and without the message
watcher open, it seems that a lock screen is still being performed as the
control appears to sit there and redraw in one go, albeit rather slowly.
However, testing the lockscreen returns false. My spidey sense suggests that
maybe there's something up with the IDE.

I'll raise a bug with the rev team.

Thanks for helping,

Steve