double mouseDown

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Sat Sep 6 15:19:28 EDT 2008

Between each item in the table field there is a divider line.
So Name and Last Name have a vertical line dividing them.

If you click on that divider line and keep the mouse down it
will change the cursor to a hand instead of the arrow.  Now
at that point you can move the mouse left or right and where
you release the mouse is where that divider line will move to.

If you double click that line it will collapse the line which it is
not programmed by me to do.

-=>JB<=-