double mouseDown

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Sat Sep 6 14:33:27 EDT 2008

Hi Eric,

I tried get flushEvents("mouseDown) and put flushEvents("mouseDown
into temp.
These were put at the bottom of the script first and then at top and
bottom but they
did not prevent the message being sent.

What was I supposed to do with temp after I put it in there anyway?
Maybe I did
not enter it properly but the Dictionary didn't show any other examples.

-=>JB<=-