double mouseDown

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Sat Sep 6 13:57:27 EDT 2008

Here is the problem.  When I double click the resizable column bar
in my stack Dynamic Table field it collapses the column.  This was
not supposed to happen.

But if nobody can figure a way to prevent the double mouseDown
from interfering with the first mouseDown it will probable be left as
it is.

In that case I guess I can always list it as a feature.

-=>JB<=-