can't access scripts

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Sep 6 11:38:35 EDT 2008

Hallo Friedrich!

That happened to me too and I reported it already. It looks like there
is a problem with the preferences stack. If you delete it from ~/
Library/Preferences/Runtime Revolution/Revolution Enterprise or the
equivalent of that folder on your system with your license, the
problem might solve itself.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille