stsMLXEditor, Notepad, Vista, Rev 3

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 15:37:54 EDT 2008

Just to let you know, I tried stsMLXEditor on Rev 2.9 and I see the same
behaviour.  I know your very busy atm, so I tried to debug it myself, but it
looks like your plugin is tricky to debug - it doesn't want to work if the
Rev script editor is open, so I'm not sure how to go about debugging it.  If
you can let me know the technique, I'll look into it for you and see if I
can solve it.

Bernard