stsMLXEditor, Notepad, Vista, Rev 3

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 10:06:42 EDT 2008

Thanks Ken.  Your remarks mean my interpretation of how it should work was
not off-the-mark.  I like the new Rev 3 editor and the GLX2 editor, but on a
9 inch screen it's going to be really hard to manage an IDE without finding
some way to de-clutter things.  I may even have to learn to use MetaCard IDE
(I've got a license for that somewhere).

Bernard