[Heads Up:] OLED Buttons

viktoras didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Fri Sep 5 05:12:29 EDT 2008

Oh, they have finally released this! Some time ago Art. Lebedev studio
offered to pre-order their keyboards when the final product was just in
a stage of concept. Its good to see they have succeeded. When I saw
their Optimus Maximus concept the first thought was that it would be
much simpler to use touch-sensitive lcd screen and to display any
keyboard on it. One could even get "real" 3D buttons with a lenticular
or parallax barrier screen and a feeling of "click feedback" via
vibration on touch. Their last concept seems to be close to this, but
not there yet...

Viktoras