Installer Software?

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Thu Sep 4 22:08:12 EDT 2008

>> I use InstallGadget and I like it! :-D
>
> I second InstallGadget (the devp't of which
> I think includes a Revolution background?).

It certainly does. Infact it is a rev interface for Inno Setup (on
windows at least). I'd recommend using Inno if you need to do more
sophisticated stuff. InstallGadget is designed for the 90% of times
when you just need an app to go to the right folder with a start menu
icon and uninstaller etc.

Ok, back to lurking and building my strawbale house in southern
Tasmania ;-)

Cheers

Monte