Text of an image

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Sep 4 13:35:22 EDT 2008

Trevor DeVore wrote:

 > In answer to your question about 'text' and 'alphadata', no, the 'text'
 > of an image does not contain the 'alphadata' image control property. It
 > can contain the alpha data as represented in the PNG format however.

Sounds like we need more clarification. ;)

I've been trying to track down a crash while working with images, which
turns out not to be related to any of this. I thought I knew the
difference between text and imagedata (and except for the above, I think
I did.) Trevor's explanation may just be a different way of saying what
Scott said though.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com