secure FTP

Randall Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Wed Sep 3 14:08:16 EDT 2008

I should be more clear.  I am not critical of rev.  When it comes to the network, with its countless protcols, lanuages, language interface layers, and shifting processing models and vm's, its almost complete lack of overaching theory, it is a wonder anyone can build content or tools for it.  That is the monster of which i speak.  I want to get things done, but more importantly, i want powerful things to get done.  Things that shape the future, that make each of us more powerful.  Monsterous roadblocks masquerading as gateways just confuse and slow progress.  It ain't rev's fault.  But it effects everything rev users do.