HTML SMTP Library

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 20:45:52 EDT 2008

I've got other things that I have to do tonight, so I can't give you
the complete cookbook, but here is the outline.
1) Download one of the following stacks:
     a) http://www.gadgetplugins.com/altplugins/altEmailHarness.rev
     b) http://www.troz.net/Rev/libraries/SMTPlibrary.rev.gz
2) After looking through the SMTP Library Demo (the second one), and
clicking on the Library button, I got into Sarah's SMTP library.  I'm
sure this works just as well with the other, but as I said, I've got
other pressing things to do tonight.  However, you should be able to
figure it out after this.
3) Search for "Content-Type".  Change it as I've previously suggested.
4) Follow my formatting suggestions for the body.
5) Send HTML-formatted emails without having to embed the HTML in an attachment.