Default Card

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Tue Sep 2 18:51:37 EDT 2008

Andres Martinez wrote:
> Hello
>
> I have a simple script that refer to controls on the same card.
>
> For instance:
> show image "car.jpg"
> But larger and referring to several different objects.
>
> However, on the same script I open an external stack and copy some
> controls back to the original card, and
> I close that external stack. And after this is executed all references
> do not work on that simple form.
>
> Instead, I need to change the code to...
> show image "car.jpg" of card "X" of stack "Y"
>
> Is there a way to get the default card back to the original one?

Hi Andres,

The simplest way is to add this line:
    go to stack "y"
so it is executed immediately after you close the external stack. Then
your short references should work. (I assume card 'x' is the current
card of stack 'y'. If not, let your new line of code say "go to cd 'x'
of stack 'y')

Phil Davis