HTML SMTP Library

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 11:35:09 EDT 2008

Stewart,
Have you tried changing the content-type header yet?  I emailed you a
week ago but haven't heard back.  I've been fiddling all morning with
the html email generation in one of the other development tools that I
regularly use, including messing with various settings, headers, tags,
etc., so all of this is fresh in my mind.

Just to refresh your memory, all you have to do is

(although you can use whatever charset you choose)

and then start tossing in HTML willy-nilly in the body.  Obviously you
want it to be properly formatted (e.g. use <html></html> tags, and
don't forget to terminate your lines in <br> if you're sending lines
of text, but I'm sure you already know that), but that's literally all
I'm doing.  I've been reformatting a bunch of css, etc., but there are
no special characters embedded, no attachments, no encoding routines.

Let me know if you need any more help with this.
 and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."