OT re FireFox Bookmarks Menu

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Mon Sep 1 19:51:15 EDT 2008

Thanks for your feed-back Lynn. Frankly, I've had no other problems
with FF and I love how I can magnify webpages with it. Of course, I
suspect you're using it on XP, rather than OSX. I was on a Live Chat
with FF and they had a whole bunch of things for me to try, but none
of them did any good. In the meanwhile, I save Bookmarks using Safari;
and, after a few days, I delete all of the Bookmarks from FF and
Import the ones from Safari. It could be worse.

Joe Wilkins