OT re FireFox Bookmarks Menu

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Mon Sep 1 19:34:24 EDT 2008

 > Anyone using FireFox have the first item in the Bookmarks
> Menu missing the Ellipsis; and, consequently, the Dialog that
> would follow when selecting the "Bookmark this Page" item?
> This is in FireFox 3.0.1. And I've downloaded and installed
> it three times this afternoon. I have been unable to Bookmark
> a single webpage because of this. Fortunately, I can Bookmark
> with Safari and then import those Bookmarks to FireFox, but
> that is a real hassle.

I used to download and install new FF releases without giving it a second
thought, but FF 3.x hosed the one plugin I use several times a day. The
community support forums are filled with very annoyed folks who upgraded to
Firefox 3.0.1. I recommend to anyone that they read those forums first
before upgrading.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President