Re-4: some trouble with convert

runrev260805 at m-r-d.de runrev260805 at m-r-d.de
Mon Sep 1 17:58:52 EDT 2008

Thanks Sarah,

i will give that a try. Looks more professional than my workaround i used to go further on:

set the itemdelimtiter to ":"
convert tTimestamp from seconds to the short system time
add -1 to item 1 of tTimestamp
set the itemdelimiter to TAB

@BNig
Thanks, thought about this already, but the program has to be run on a client computer, where we cannot adjust region settings due to missing permissions.

Regards,

Matthias