How do I restore the defaultMenuBar?

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Mon Sep 1 06:59:05 EDT 2008

Embarrassingly, I used to know the answer to this question but I have
forgotten - blame my age. I have been getting into a fix during
development where one of my menus 'takes' over from the regular RR
development menu and won't go away - I have to quit Rev to get back to
work. I know that I can avoid this by resetting the defaultMenuBar via
the message box, but to do this I have to know the name of the Group
that RR itself uses for its main menu.

Can anyone tell me what it is? I would also settle for the version
modified by GLX2.

TIA

Graham