OT: How fast can apple replace a battery?

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Wed Oct 29 22:14:02 EDT 2008

Andre,

I have had nothing but good results from the Apple store near here.
However, if it is a recall that you need then they might be required
to mail it back to a central location for administrative purposes to
meet the recall requirements. But if it is a normal battery
replacement they can have it done the same day if you call them first.
They actually have spare batteries in the back and a little
encouraging has so far gotten me in and out very quickly. That being
said, I would call them first and make an appointment and when you
talk to them let them know of the short turn around that you will
need. Get a name of the person you talked to and make sure they know
how important your time frame is.

I had a full laptop keyboard and memory replaced in under an hour with
troubleshooting and a simple appointment.

HTH

Tom McGrath

Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html