Daylight Savings Time

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 28 16:49:44 EDT 2008

Just a thought..  could you program something to access a time service based
on zip code in the US, or city, state, country to register the correct local
time.  My cell phone will update at the time of switchover, so perhaps that
could be the better technique, although it does require an internet
connection.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas