Compare two dates

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Oct 28 05:41:07 EDT 2008

Hi Bill,

For me, using Dutch date notation, "10/12/2008"<"10/4/2008" = true is
correct. That says something about the ambiguity of this equation. I'd
convert both values to seconds before doing any comparisons and
calculations, to take the ambiguity out of the equation.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com