Question: any way to get rid of that silly "want to save, cancel, purge" dialog...

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 17:30:01 EDT 2008

> A simple question here. I am fiddling with a software that start using
> some library stacks. Sometimes during the software work cycle, it will
> issue a start using command trying to put into use a stack that is
> already into use, this will prompt me with that Rev IDE dialog: "What
> do you want to do with stack bla bla bla bla" and usually get into a
> almost infinite loop. Is there any way to make the IDE just purge the
> stack or ignore the duplicate command by default?

Hmmm, I thought I had been doing this without problem, but I nearly
always set my stacks destroyStack & destroyWIndow to true, so maybe
that changes something.

However as a workaround, what about:

if the stacksInUse contains "LibraryStack" is false then
    start using stack "LibraryStack"
end if

Cheers,
Sarah