itunes alternating lines

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Oct 25 14:08:02 EDT 2008

Hi,

It is not impossible. Actually, it is fairly easy, just a bit of work.
Make a number of background patterns and change the background pattern
when the lineheight changes.

You can, but don't have to, set the textColor of selected text to white.

Yes, there is a bug report for OS-complicant hilites. I believe it
applies to windows, but might apply to Mac as well.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com