[TIP] How to ensure plain pasted text

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Sat Oct 25 06:23:39 EDT 2008

Hi Hugh

Can you elaborate a bit on the problems that you see with my method? I
am using it in some places, and plan to use it in the future too, so
any backdraw would be of interest to me. Unfortunately I have no clue
what you wanted to say. What arrays? Who changes them? I'm not loosing
any paragraphs either?

Bjoernke

PS: Here the second version of my code again, because the original one
can't really work in a real project:

on commandKeyDown Vkey
   if Vkey = "v" and the selection is not empty then
     put the clipboardData["text"] into the selection
   else
     pass commandKeyDown
   end if
end commandKeyDown