OT: "take-up of netbooks has been staggering"

Matthias Rebbe runrev260805 at m-r-d.de
Thu Oct 23 17:35:19 EDT 2008

Hi,

i can confirm, that the right shift key is really difficult to use. I
modified the registry to swap the right shift key with the cursor up key.

I just put

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Keyboard Layout]
@=""
"Scancode Map"=hex:00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,3,00,00,00,\
36,00,48,E0,\
48,E0,36,00,\
00,00,00,00

in a .reg file and imported it. After a restart the cursor up key was/is
shift and the right shift is the cursor up key.

That´s it.

Regards,

Matthias