Are the icons and color of a fields scrollbar editable?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Tue Oct 21 00:35:35 EDT 2008

Mark,
You make it sound oh so simple. To construct an actual scrollbar, you really
need to do things like:

- Manage the height of the elevator button proportional to the content in
the field which is scrolled
- Track the field if it is resized
- Update it on selectionChanged
- Work with mouse scroll
- Do page up/down when clicking above and below the scrollbar
- Keep scrolling while the mouse is down w/out using 'while the mouse is
down'
- Hide it when the field is hidden and show it when the field is shown
- Allow for colorization of all the components-- including the arrow icons
- And much, much more

Most time consuming for Rev programmers.