difference between function and command and sending parameters

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 13:03:56 EDT 2008

I meant by bg script the script of the default stack which is the one you
can call functions and commands from without trouble (maybe there should be
a short cut name for it). I thought of another more complex way, go around
setting the default stack but I remember trying it and getting in-consistent
results. Thanks for helping with the description of "get value" -- you don't
see it used very often in example scripts.