difference between function and command and sending parameters

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 17 12:33:30 EDT 2008

Caution:
There is no 'background script' in Rev, as there was in Hypercard.
The 'stack script' exists in both Rev and Hypercard.
Group scripts are used in Rev, and can behave as background groups, but

put the script of group "grUserControls" into message box
put the script of this stack into message box

-- does not work
put the background script of this stack into message box

Jim Ault
Las Vegas