I want to go to a different card of another stack. This works but not always in my script?!

William de Smet williamdesmet at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 15:12:44 EDT 2008

Thanks Klaus,

it works now but I want to define it to show not all cards but only
the ones with a hilited btn on it.
on mouseUp
      repeat with i =1 to the number of cards of stack "X"
    if the hilite of btn "Y" of cd i of stack "X" is true
    then put the short name of cd i of stack "X" into ab
    then put ab into fld "C" of stack "X"
    end if
    end repeat
end mouseUp

It only shows the last cd with the hilited btn so there must be
something wrong with my repeat script.
Any thought on that?

Greetings!!