convert to time question

Thierry 00bioarchimed at free.fr
Wed Oct 15 17:22:55 EDT 2008

Le 15 oct. 08 à 22:33, Jim Ault a écrit :

> Try going into Rev, click on Documentation.. then
> click the 'Search' icon
> click 'Web Database',
> then enter "date"
> and look for Sarah_Libs in the list
> click and you will see a web page that includes "DateTime.rev" stack

Thanks Jim for that.

It's a nice stack indeed, but didn't help me that much :-(

I'm doing some calculation from  lists of events coming from a Calendar,
and one thing is to add sets of durations of events....

Well,
I know I could do my own conversion from seconds to hours and minutes,
but.....

Any clue with the convert command ?

Thierry