Gradient GUI tool?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Oct 15 16:23:46 EDT 2008

-= JB =- wrote:

 > When you talk about hidden columns I am not sure exactly what you
 > mean but one
 > thing it could mean is to be able to have a choice if the divider bar
 > is visible or not.

The grid lines are currently optional -- see the hGrid and vGrid field
properties.

A "hidden column" is one which is zero-width, useful for keeping IDs
with records without having to display them.

There are various workarounds available for doing this now (such as
splitting the data, storing the IDs in a hidden field, and on sort you
recombine them, sort, and split them again for redisplay), but
fortunately Kevin's hinted that he agrees this would be helpful for DB
work and will look into it.  I don't imagine it'll be too hard to do.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation