Paint Tool periodic crashes

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Tue Oct 14 21:44:56 EDT 2008

I didn't get an immediate crash but Rev (3.0 OSX 10.4.11) did crash after
mucking around with the paintbrush for a couple of minutes. Don't know if
it's part of the problem but I wasn't able to get the paintbrush to pickup
the selected colour at all (it was stuck on white) - the other paint tools
seemed to be ok.

Terry...