Table inspector from 4W

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Tue Oct 14 20:55:46 EDT 2008

On Oct 14, 2008, at 5:15 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> -= JB =- wrote:
>
> > A few things like moving the fields were done in examples I have
> seen.
> >
> > But if you want to do most of the other things it is done in my
> stack
> > that is named Dynamic Table Field.  It is in Rev online in the
> > programming section or you can look under the user name sundown.
>
> Got it - thanks.
>
> --
>  Richard Gaskin
>  Fourth World Media Corporation
>  Ambassador at FourthWorld.com       http://www.FourthWorld.com

One thing I should point out is a bug I found the other day and
haven't fixed
yet but am pretty sure what the problem is.  When you use the option or
command keys to add an item to a cell in a empty column some of the
features don't work on that item any more like resizing the column.
This
appears to be caused by the tab stops are not automatically changed to
account for the new column and it just needs the tab stops calculated
after the item in a new column is first entered.

-=>JB<=-