Paint Tool periodic crashes

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Tue Oct 14 12:06:12 EDT 2008

Hi Joe,

I use GLX2 with standard RR 3.0. Other Apps are Mail and Safari. I
have been having some problems with revBrowser snapshots and before I
updated to the latest OSX update I had the Save crash problem. I will
do a full install instead of an update on the next dot release of RR I
think to see if things improve.

Thanks,

Tom McGrath