AW: Different behavior of brush on Win / Mac

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Oct 14 08:33:16 EDT 2008

I tried it with an extra image layer on top, without success.
The annoying "water-color" effect, seems to come from a wrong interpretation
of the brush shape The brush image actually is 32x32 pixel and the opaque
brush within is (I think) 8x8 pixel. It seems that sometimes some more pixel
as the inner 8x8 of this 32x32 image begin to draw in some situations.
Now I tried to build different images 8x8, 16x16, 32x32 with different
shapes and I tried to use "set the brush to" and also "set the brushpattern
to", all with the same annoying result.
Pretty confused
Tiemo