ANN: "Seamless Tiles Generator 2" updated

Wilhelm Sanke, FB01 sanke at hrz.uni-kassel.de
Sat Oct 11 14:54:31 EDT 2008

 Just uploaded a slightly updated version of the "Seamless Tiles Generator 2" to

<http://www.sanke.org/Software/SeamlessTiles2.zip>

See the descriptions on page "Sample Stacks" on my website
<http://www.sanke.org/MetaMedia>.

Among other things this stack features an improved resizable and draggable
selection graphic that lets you choose a segment of any size from the imported
source image  to create a seamless tile.

The ink of the selection graphic needed to be adapted both to the differences
between Windows and MacOS and the stackfileversions 2.4 and 2.7.

With engine versions < 2.7 we need "admin" for MacOS and "srcAnd" for Windows.
For engine versions  2.7 and higher "srccopy" is necessary for both platforms to
show a transparent graphic.

Moreover, I have changed the stack extension from "*.mc" to "*.rev", to enable
users of Rev 3.0 gm 3 to see and load the stack.

See the quote of my earlier post (to the Metacard- and Improve-lists) concerning
 this special problem:

--
Wilhelm Sanke
<www.sanke.org/MetaMedia>