iPhone again

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Sat Oct 11 11:09:10 EDT 2008

Hello,

> As for App Store considerations, a lot of people use tools like Rev for
> making things for themselves. You can publish iPhone apps to your own iPhone
> without having to get it approved by Apple.

No you can't. I have an iPhone and the SDK and the latest revision of
everything. You can't upload to the iPhone without an account (USD 99)
with apple, it will not sign the software and it will refuse to
upload.

I believe you could and bought the phone thinking, at least, I'll do
software for myself, that is not true. I've submit my application to
the developer program in august and till today, I haven't been
approved.

I am getting tired.