iPhone again

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 23:22:24 EDT 2008

As I read Gruber's article, his main point is that the policy is
wrong, not that the pulled app was in contravention of the current
agreement. However I do think a pre-approval mechanism would be
beneficial.

And please don't apologize for disagreeing with me. If we can't have a
reasonable & courteous debate on this list, then I would be very sorry
:-)

Cheers,
Sarah