OS X Application icon corrupted by V3 standalone maker?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Oct 10 13:54:57 EDT 2008

Hi Phil,

I have seen this happen several times. Particularly cases where the
icon file was completely empty. Somehow, it hasn't happened again
lately. I'd make sure that you have the latest build of Revolution and
set the path to the icon file again in the standalone builder settings.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com