Is the "Revolution Dictionary" written using Revolution?

Scott Pepperdine spepper at byu.net
Fri Oct 10 04:56:23 EDT 2008

Thanks Phil!  That was a huge help.  It is now approaching 3 am and I
have been browsing those stacks for hours.  Learning a lot.

However, one thing that I am interested in still escapes me.  Does
anyone know how the 'data view' list of topics is displayed with
alternating lines being different colors?  They might be populating the
list with htmlText and setting the bgcolor of alternating lines to
different colors, but I haven't found the function (yet) if they are.

I'm not asking anyone to find it for me.  I'll keep digging.  But if you
already know how this is being done a quick hint would be appreciated.

Thanks,
--Scott