AW: How does RunRev finds externals when building the standalone?

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Fri Oct 10 04:33:17 EDT 2008

You can =). The side effect of using a separate stack is that you can
load or unload the externals on demand. But yes, you can set the
externals property of any stack you want, and when it loads, the
externals should come with it. Just be careful to set the paths
relative to the standalone or set the directory property before

For me, I like having that separate resource stack that I can load
when I want it, but admittedly, it is often not necessary.