AW: How does RunRev finds externals when building the standalone?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Fri Oct 10 03:48:30 EDT 2008

Noop,
I tried to put the bundles and txts in ... /Runtime/Mac OS X/Universal/
As well as in ... /Runtime/Mac OS X/Universal/Externals
Without success
One thing I noticed is that the bundle folder "Database_Drivers" has an
underscore in the middle and the txt "Database Drivers.txt" has no
underscore. But that could only affect the "dbvalentina2" package (content
of "Database_Drivers") and the "v4rev.bundle" package (one level higher)
should be taken anyway.
Tiemo